Image Map

Saturday, July 13, 2013

EMMA AND NEELA

I had SO much fun Thursday morning with these two adorable girls. I almost cancelled because it had been raining and it started looking like it might pour again but I went for it and I'm so happy I did because it was the perfect overcast weather! I borrowed my friend Tara's darling daughter Neela and went to the cutest old house that just happened to have the coolest old broken down car out front. Devin, (who is co-blogger with Tara over at the darling blog Salt and Pepper Moms) shared the spot with us. Here's a peek at some of the first picture's I've edited. Can they get any cuter? They were both such good sports and I think they might have a had a little fun too. ;)







2 comments:

  1. I am in love with these photos. Just darling.
    -Devin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete