Image Map

Saturday, June 15, 2013

SWEET EDEN

Oh beautiful baby Eden. Sometimes less is more. That's what I totally believe when it comes to newborn shoots. I don't want to add too many props or too many patterns and distractions from the main attraction. That's who we're taking pictures of, just focus on the newborn and add props and backdrops that make them pop.  There are a lot more of this sweet girl I'm working on, including some adorable shots of her with momma and siblings. But I just had to share a few right now because well, look at her!  

I still can't believe all my babies used to be this tiny. 
They grow up so fast and now I'm kicking myself that I don't have any newborn pictures of my children.
 I think that this is one of those times when it is so worth your time and investment to do a newborn portrait session. I would much rather have some beautiful newborn standouts on the nursery wall than spend the same amount on a bunch of random decor that I will most likely donate in a few years. Eden was the sweetest little girl, can't wait to share the rest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment