Image Map

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Mother's Day Gift

     





It's almost May!, the month "for mothers" and I started thinking what I could give my mom this year, and when I consider the best gifts I've ever given (or received, for that matter) I always come back to photographs. Sure my mom loves the apron I gave her for Christmas last year, but it’s the photos displayed throughout her home that reflect the love for her family. And what better gift to give (or receive) on Mother’s Day than a beautiful photograph to last years, and years to come?! If any of you who are local would like to join me, and give or receive this kind of gift, these special mini sessions are designed to capture the love between a mother and her child/children; a perfect gift to give that special mother you know who always puts everyone else first (or is that YOU?!).

*** Maybe something you husbands could give to your wives, or moms this year. hint hint ;)
  So in honor of Mother's Day, I'm offering a MINI-mini session on Saturday May 18th. I will be at the North Lake in Estrella Mountain Ranch, schedule between 9 am -12 pm and meet me there for a 30 minute mini session with Mom and kids (teenagers too!), Grandma and Kids, or if you prefer, just a session of your children.
 ****I will have lots of cute props set up for adorable shots of the little ones.***
All the details are on the flyer!
* E-mail me to reserve your time, there are only a limited amount of spaces for the day.

Please not: If you want to give this session as a gift, e-mail me and I can send an e-card to send to your wife, mom or grandmother on mother's day.


No comments:

Post a Comment